We’re proud to share that PACE was the recipient of nine awards at the twelfth annual FAME Awards celebration, held February 26th at South Gate Manor in Freehold, NJ. The FAME Awards are presented every year by the Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey (SBACNJ) to recognize and honor companies and individual builders, remodelers and associate members for excellence in marketing accomplishments in the homebuilding industry.
This year, we won awards in a variety of categories for a number of different clients, recognizing work that spans a broad spectrum of marketing initiatives. Here’s the list of winners (and a few samples of the winning work):
- Best Logo Design (single-family detached community, Sharbell Development – Springside at Robbinsville)
- Best Color Ad (1/2-page or larger, Kalian Companies – Carriage Gate at Little Silver)
- Best Color Magazine Ad (Sharbell Development – Tapestry at Montgomery)
- Best Public Relations Release or Campaign (K. Hovnanian® Homes® – The Orchards at Monroe)
- Best Direct Mail Piece or Campaign (D.R. Horton – Coventry Estates)
- Best Direct Mail Piece – Associate Member (PACE Holiday Greeting Card/Package)
- Best Billboard (Sharbell Development – The Lofts at Town Center)
- Best Special Promotion/Event (K. Hovnanian® Homes® – “Meet the Builder”)
- Best Email Promotion (PACE 65th Anniversary Email)
And a special congratulations to our friends at K. Hovnanian Homes. Among their many FAME awards this year, K. Hovnanian was presented with the Grand Award for “Townhome Community of the Year” for Wheatsheaf. We’re proud to be their partner ad agency.
Cara Faske, PACE President, commented on our showing at the FAME awards:
We’re so pleased and honored to receive these prestigious awards from the SBACNJ. It’s very rewarding to be recognized by our friends and peers in the building community. We’re proud of the work we’ve done for all of our New Jersey clients this year. This kind of recognition validates our commitment to serving the New Jersey homebuilder community and continues to solidify our standing as one of the leading agencies in the tri-state area, committed to excellence in marketing and advertising.”
Holly Kingsley, PACE Senior Vice President, commented further on the significance of this year’s crop of FAME Awards received by the agency:
What’s especially rewarding for us is to be recognized for work that we’ve done for a variety of different clients, which demonstrates our broad reach across New Jersey, and also for work that spans a variety of marketing channels, from digital initiatives to logo design to more traditional advertising efforts. PACE has always been a full-service agency, and these awards reflect our diversity of creativity and capabilities.”
Congratulations to all of this year’s FAME Award winners. And special thanks to the SBACNJ for the awards and the recognition… to our clients for the honor of working with you and the opportunity to create award-winning work for your excellent projects… and to all of our PACE staff for proving once again that we are truly a team of winners. It’s great to work with some of the best in the business!